Can I cancel my mail forwarding request once it has been filed with the USPS?

Last Updated: Apr 13, 2018 05:09PM EDT
Absolutely! Once your change of address form has been filed with the USPS for processing, you'll need to contact your local post office to cancel or make any changes.

If you've already received your official USPS Confirmation Letter, you can use your USPS Confirmation Number to cancel your mail forwarding request over the phone. Otherwise, simply visit your local post office, provide them with your ID for verification, and they'll be able to help you out.

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found